Jammcard is seeking a music-loving Marketing Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, adept in a fast-paced work environment, works well independently and with teams, and can manage a range of marketing needs in line with company goals. The role reports into the CEO and requires collaboration within the Jammcard team and its team of advisors.
The position is responsible for developing marketing standards in tandem with the team, from positioning and messaging to activation and analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience across marketing channels, including direct marketing, social, digital, events, and email. They will have a good understanding of how to develop marketing strategies, materials, and programming in line with goals and needs.
- Help develop marketing materials for the various Jammcard initiatives and audiences
- Oversee the organization of creative assets in partnership with the design team and marketing consultant
- Work with the internal team and brand partners to create, organize, and execute against marketing needs
- Develop email marketing campaigns for products, programs, and events
- Developing plans and execute consumer and industry marketing programs to increase awareness of Jammcard main initiatives, spanning events, app growth, and recruitment
- Execute marketing strategies that leverage awareness, activation, engagement, retention, and audience cultivation goals and motivate target audiences to “take action”
- Manage main messaging on Jammcard social media channels and position them for growth
- Analyze and leverage data insights, track and apply best practices, case studies, and industry trends to continuously improve marketing output
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably within a fast-paced environment and a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Broad marketing experience across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Excels under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to deal with multiple projects and competing priorities successfully
- Passionate about music and the arts
- Strong communication skills relevant to the music industry
- Experience on acquisition campaigns for social a plus
- Mailchimp experience a plus
Jammcard is the Music Professionals Network and social marketplace for music professionals. Our members are vetted, active pros, and many are the top in the music world. We consider “music professionals” to be full time professional musicians, producers, musical directors, songwriters, arrangers, vocalists, top liners, studio engineers, live engineers, managers, tour managers, production managers, stage managers, lighting directors, video directors, techs, crew and more.